As HKSTP member companies, you can leverage our resources and network to extend your recruitment channels.
In this service platform, you can POST jobs, SEARCH CVs and MANAGE job applications with your free company account. The USERNAME of your company account is pre-assigned, however, you can change the account PASSWORD on your own. Each company account is not recommended to have more than 3 users login to the system at the same time. Should you want to retrieve the information of your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Instructions of User Menu:
1) Login with pre-assigned username and password at the login box .
2) Click "Submit" button.
1) Click "Forget Password " hyperlink in the login box.
2) Input your username and email which is registered with us previously.
3) An email with your account password will be sent to your registered email account.
1) After first-time login, employer should update the company's profile which will be appeared to job seeker with job advertisement posted.
2) Click "Profile Update" fill-in / modify the company profile.
3) Click "Save" to submit and update the profile.
1) Click "Job Posting" button on the top menu bar after login.
2) The posted job records will be shown in the table.
3) Click the job title to display and edit job detail.
4) Click "Deactivate" to pull down the job vacancy post.
5) Click "Add New Job Vacancy" to create a new job post.
6) Click the column field to sort data in order.
7) Each page contains up to 25 records. If the list excesses, user can use "PREV", "NEXT" button and page pull-down menu to change the pages.
When you're filling the Job Post form:
1) Fields marked * are mandatory.
2) Can upload job attachment in WORD / JPG / PDF file to the system.
3) Click "Save as Draft" to save the record which will NOT be released on the platform.
4) Click "Save and Post" to save the record will be POSTED in the platform.
1) Click "Job Management" button on the top menu bar after login.
2) In the job list, click "View Candidate" to view the applications.
3) In the candidate list, record in pink box has not been read yet.
4) Each page contains up to 25 records. If the list excesses, user can use "PREV", "NEXT" button and page pull-down menu to change the pages.
5) Click the column field to sort data in order.
When you're viewing the Candidate Selection List
1) Selection List contains brief CV of the candidate(s) shortlisted.
2) Click the name of candidate to view the detailed candidate profile.
3) To export the profile in text file, press "Export CV to text file".
4) If the candidate has uploaded a CV, a hyperlink will be appeared on the name for CV download. If ‘No CV’ is shown, it means the candidate, either, did not upload a CV or it has been kept in our system for more than 180 days since last login, thus removed.
5) To shortlist the candidates, tick the "Select" checkboxes, then click "View Selection List".
6) To export the CV of selected candidate to text file, click "Export Selected CV".
7) To download CV of selected candidates, click "Download CV attachment". A zip file containing all CV document of candidates will be available for download.
8) Please note that candidates’ CV will be permanently deleted if it has been kept in our system for more than 180 days since last login. In case that your company would like to retrieve candidates’ CV even if the job posting is no longer active, therefore, we advise that you download and save them properly.
1) Click "Search Talent" button on the top menu bar.
2) Select the criteria and click "Search" button to perform the search from available database in the platform.
3) Search result will be shown in "Candidate List" in Job Management Session.
4) CV download and export CV functions are available. Please note that you can only view those candidates’ CV if they choose to upload one.